Thursday, November 2, 2017

5 Mins With Klogr

Italy's Klogr is out there and getting it all done.

Their most recent ablum, Keystone, dropped on 10/02/17.

Glacially Musical: Let's take a few minutes so our readers can get to know you.

Klogr: Sure!

GM: Let's say it's about 1:30pm on a Saturday, after you open the fridge, there's nothing in it, what do you do?

KL: We live in Italy…there’s always some spaghetti in da house!

GM: Where do you find your inspiration?


KL: Nature, society, loneliness. Inspiration can reach you in the most unexpected moments or places, you must be ready to catch it and I carry with me something to write things down all the time. 

Sometimes it’s my iPad, other times it’s a piece of paper.

GM: If you're playing D&D, would you be a fighter, magic user, cleric, or tank and why?

KL: I don’t play D&D...but in such a case, I’d be a magic user. 

Magic is always interesting.

GM: What made you decide, the music inside of me, has to be released to the world?

KL:  When I was 14 I decided that music would be my life. 

Then with time, sharing it with others, it became a necessity. I realized that the world was not so big and bringing music around the world made me very rich inside and I could give a lot to others too.

So I decided that it was supposed to become my main job

GM: Describe your music to someone who's never heard it

KL: KLOGR’s music is powerful, emotional, both introverted and extroverted. It’s a mix of alternative metal and alternative rock. 

However, although we don’t like labels: music is music, it’d certainly fit in well in a Spotify playlist named “Alternative” or “Powerful”.

GM: What is the one thing we all need to know?

KL: Italy is packed with excellent musicians. 

Our country is renowned around the world for our good food, cool design and beautiful women. Nowadays there are many Italian rock bands making it out there in the world. We might be one of those bands.   

No comments:

Post a Comment