Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Food Sessions with Body Void

Body Void
The fine people from Body Void are talking to us today in order to help us understand what they put in the empty spaces in their corporeal forms.

If you're unfamiliar with the Doom/Sludge fellows check this out:

Body Void originally formed in the spring of 2014 as Devoid with the aim to combine the most extreme elements of hardcore punk and doom metal, bridging furious crust salvos and the crushing stillness of drone doom. 

This is the kind of music that will get your blood pumping.

1. For me, lunch is usually the meal where I don't have to deal with the Napoleon of Food. So it's my favorite meal. What's your favorite meal of the day?

On the days that I actually eat it Breakfast is my most important meal.

2. What's your most important meal of the day?

the most important meal is usually the one when I'm on starting to get exhausted from not eating

3. In St. Louis have a local delicacy called the slinger. What's your hometown's delicacy? We prefer this to be an expose...tell us what only the locals know.

I live in a small community in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, its mostly a retirement community so the pickings are slim for anything out of the ordinary. There is a Pizza place, Chinese place, a Mexican place, and a 7-11. The locals aren't big on changing their habits. I can eat at and enjoy all of the restaurants in the area though

4. Breakfast. When I'm not taking down a slinger, it's all about bacon and breakfast potatoes/hash browns in my house. What about you?

Bacon is life, all other breakfast foods are as good as a garnish on the plate.

5. I like my coffee cold and my tea with milk in it. What's your preferred caffeine delivery device?

Coffee is my preferred delivery device, hot or cold as long as its strong.

6. I've largely stopped drinking soda, because I could use those calories for beer. Where are you at here?

I am the exact same in this respect

7. Best beer/spirit/whatever?

Eh, I'm not picky

8. I'm a Philistine when it comes to pairings. I just drink what I want with my food. What about you?

The same as well. I'm not particular when it comes to those things. as long as my stomach ends up full.

If you're feeling spicy after this, pick up their latest release I Live Inside a Burning House HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment